Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Think I'm In Love

Hi Knitters!

I started this sock yesterday and literally could not put it down. This is the first time I have knitted with yarntini (www.yarntini.net) self-striping sock yarn and I am in heaven. I can't wait to finish the second sock which I will cast on right after I post. I am using US size 2 dpns and a simple stockinette stitch, the gauge is 7 stitches per inch. The colorway is called Vintage.

I feel like Will Ferrill in Elf. I'm in love and I don't care who knows!

Happy weekend!

best, susie

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love yarntini!!!! I have a couple of skeins of the vintage color tomake knee socks. YAY!
Great Photo.

peaknits said...

LOOOOOVE Yarntini - this colorway rocks and your sock really showcases it perfectly - 'specially on those nice fuzzy pillows!

Faith said...

Such a cute colorway! Somehow I've never heard of Yarntini till just now. I'll have to look into it.

Just got your book in the mail, and I have to say -- I was not prepared for the cuteness! Great job. I can't wait to review it in my podcast. Recording today, if all goes well...

Anonymous said...

I love the Itty Bitty Hat book. Your suggested reading and clear instructions are not matched in any other publication. I want the darling bootie pattern shown with the bouquet hat. It looks so easy, but I can't quite pin it down. Please share the pattern or where to get the pattern.

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I have some yarntini on it's way and I cannot wait!

Sarah said...

Susan - it's Sarah again... my vesper is on its way and I would love to make a simple sock that hightlights the striping - how many did you cast on for your vintage yarntini sock? Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I love the Itty Bitty Hat Book, too and I so would love to find that pattern for the sweet white bootie beside the Rosebud hat with Teddy! Cynde Helsinki, Finland